- 2.1, Level 2, Students will demonstrate an understanding of fundamental mathematics (including calculus, linear and nonlinear simultaneous equation solving, etc.) by using computer tools to solve problems.
- 3.1.1, Level 3, Students will be able to use basic engineering units in both SI and AES systems in solving problems, and be able to convert between unit systems while using an equation solver like Mathcad.
- 5.2, Level 2, Students will be able to use a spreadsheet package to perform engineering calculations which include some of the following: economic analysis, processing and analysis of data, graphical analysis and presentation, etc.
- 5.3, Level 2, Students will be able to solve numerical and symbolic problems with use of advanced math software (e.g. Mathcad).
- 5.4, Level 2, Students will be able to write program structures, and understand when programming is most appropriate.
- 6.1, Level 3, Students will demonstrate an ability to solve engineering problems.
- 6.2, Level 2, Students will be able to convert problem solving strategies to procedural algorithms.
- 6.6, Level 2, Students will be able to make order of magnitude estimates, assess reasonableness of solutions, and select appropriate levels of solution sophistication.
- Level 3 = Mandatory, 2=Measured, 1=Exposure, 0 = Optional